AUCTION TERMS FOR E-AUKTION
The Electronic Auction is governed by the general Terms and Conditions of our Auktion House. Some amendments had to be made due to the character of the e-auction.
1) The bidding steps. Written bids must comply with the bidding increments. If not the computer will auctomatically raise the bid to next higher step.
2) Either/or bids cannot be carried out neither can the bidding sum be limited.
3) Written bids cannot be cancelled because the prebidding is public and an information for bidders to adjust their prebids accordingly. Deadline for receiving written prebids is 1 p.m. of the auction day.
4) Bidders who make their prebids directly online can be informed by e-mail when they are outbidden. (Liveprogramm)
5) Bidding on telephone live during the e-auctions is not possible as the auction is automatically running.
6) We are not responsible for failures in the line or technical troubles.